Stay up to date with out latest blogs
Stay up to date with our latest media releases
An archive of news stories about insurance fraud.
Find all our IFB publications, including our insurance fraud whitepaper.
A curated list of research on fraud and insurance fraud, published by academics around the world.
IFB-assembled guides to help you understand insurance fraud better.
Media stories about real cases of insurance fraud.
- AA Insurance reveals worrying trend on home burglaries
- Attempts at insurance 'fraud' can never be lived down
- Auckland, Christchurch and Hamilton the country's burglary hotspots
- Britain’s biggest EVER ‘crash for cash’ scam uncovered as 150 fraudsters scammed £2m in bogus claims
- Car Stolen Every 21 Minutes Last Year
- COVID-19 Insurance Fraud: 5 Things You Need to Know
- Fake insurance claim exposed by fraudster’s own blunders
- Former police officer spared conviction for insurance fraud – report
- How big a problem is insurance fraud?
- Insurer offers $28k settlement over pricey jewellery claim with no proof of ownership
- Is travel insurance an easy target?
- Jail for fraudster who targeted Chubb
- Lying landlady caught torching her own pub on CCTV after initially claiming dog saved her
- NZ Court of Appeal upholds insurers' right to cancel the policies of fraudulent claimants
- One insurance fraud committed every minute
- Pair arrested over Sydney insurance scam
- Revealed: worst time for burglaries, insurance losses
- Soft Fraud and Possibilities for Prevention
- Trio jailed over insurance scam
- US Man Faces 20 years for Insurance fraud after crashing Bugatti Veyron
- "Arrogant" Driver Lies to Insurer After Crash
- "Bonfire Bec" jailed over insurance fraud
- Elderly couple arrested over $280K CTP Scam
- 50 Year Old Levin Woman to pay hefty bill for insurance fraud